The task of choosing the right corporate company for an office party, a fundraiser, or any important board meeting, can be a tricky one. Where would one even begin, considering that it is the first time such services are being sought?
In this article, we need to furnish you with these awesome insider tips, to help you choose the right corporate caterer for your next event;
- Attention to detail; a good corporate caterer should be fast at learning about you in the initial questions. He or she should be asking pertinent questions, to thoroughly comprehend your taste, preference, style, the guest’s number, and so on so forth. A corporate caterer who doesn’t seem to show interest in your needs should be a red alert for you; likewise, one who pretends to know it all can also ruin a great day with a simple wrong move.
- Professionalism; you want a corporate caterer who is professional in the way they conduct themselves in the presence of your esteemed business colleagues and partners. Their uniform should be clean, immaculate, and well pressed to reflect the mood of the moment.
- Flexibility in menu; again, you want a caterer who is capable of preparing any menu required on the corporate catering company for event. Mind you, there may be foreigners among the guests, or people with special diet needs. Take time to explain such details to the corporate caterer, and then evaluate their ability to get the job done.
- Venue familiarity; a caterer who specializes in outdoor BBQ takeouts, may not be so ideal for catering to a formal ballroom. This fact is especially true, since some venues like historical sites, and museums have restrictions; only a corporate caterer who has catered for such venues knows the rules to be expected therein. See canape catering services
- Time keeper; lastly, ensure that the corporate caterer is a time keeper. Time is crucial in corporate functions and as such, everything needs to flow according to plan. If the caterer hasn’t been keeping time in your first meetings as you arrange for the corporate event, what would make you believe that they’ll keep time on your big day?